October 1st-8th, 2023
All high school and college students are encouraged to enter!
Project and Submission Requirements
- 2 minute video recording explaining your concept, (if it relates to theme and if so how), why it's helpful in today's world and what experiences/ lessons you've learned from creating it.
- link to code as Github repository.
PrizesBest Overall Hack
The project that scores the most point from judges will win a $200 giftcard to store of their choice.
Most Creative Hack
The most creative hack overall will receive a $30 gift card!
Best Theme Hack
The best hack adhering to theme will receive a $50 gift card
Judging Criteria and Winner Selection
- Did this hack do something new or take a new approach to an old problem? How original is the concept of the hack?
-How well does the hack run? Does it run smoothly and do all of its features work? How well-designed is the hack?
- How practical or useful is this hack? Does it fulfil a real-world need?
- How well was this hack presented? Did the presentation explain the concept behind the hack well and make the hack more compelling?